The-Bit-ShifterThe-Bit-Shifter

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

Just really wasn't that funny :/

I'm not sure if I missed something but this honestly just wasn't really that funny at all. Except the one with Batman. That was ok :/

Kingdumb Hearts BBS 1A Kingdumb Hearts BBS 1A

MASTER XENOHEART HAS BENE GONE FOR 3 SECONDS!

Made my day XD

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Was well worth the wait

"I thought she said we were stupid"? *stare* "Shut up".

George Washington George Washington

I beleived everthing here

This is probablly the biggest truth in the states! Hail to you George Washington! I may be Canadian but happy 4th of July! :D

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Snowball no :O

Why did snowball have to die? :(
Oh well, the animation was just flat out amazing. Poor doctor bunny got shotgun'd though XD . Somke is mean though, he got science bunny killed. Also just realized why bunnis haven't over populated the earth yet. This flash stops that from happening :D

[Mexican Nyan Cat] [Mexican Nyan Cat]

ME GUSTA X100

XD This made me fall on thr ground laughing my as off for about a whole minute. This is the greatest thing since Nyan Cat :D

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

This is what anime really is

I had no possible understanding of what was actually happening on the screen. But that is what you guys do best which is what made is just completely messed up and hilarious. I notice Lyle and Cody in the Author info but why no Dex?

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

Almost as good as the first :D

Monkey raped the frog :D hooray for monkey!

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

The guy below doesnt understand rating

Ignore him he doesn't understand how things are supposed to be rated. "Why not draw me something"? 20 minutes later "WTF is this"? XD

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

WTF

Started with Fred killing himself then a sandwhich, then suddenly a rtap about shaggy? I didn't really see anything funny except that fred is finally dead. The animation wasn't amazing but ok :/